Adik baruu :P

Hahahahahahhahaha . name dy Fadzira or her nickname FAD XP
tengok nihh ap dy post dekat wall kite
LIKE THIS AND I'LL TELL YOU YOUR:

Best featuree?
[] Your eyes.
[] Your hair :D
... [x] Your looks.
[] Your voice.
[] Your personality.
[] Your body.
[x] Your smile.
[] Eveything.

Feeling:
[] I wish I knew you better.
[x] I Love You ♥
[] Friends.
[] I hate you :p
[x] Close friends.
[] Bros and sis
[] BEST FRIENDS :D

Would I Date You?
[x] Why Not ? ;D
[] No, not my type.
[] Maybe :/
[] Not sure.
[] If I got to know you better.
[] hell yea ! :3

If we walked home, I'd:
[] Push you in the bushXD
[x] Talk.
[] Trip you, push you around, beat you up. X)
[x] Hop on your back.
[x] Give you a big HUG ;)

If you snuck into my room I'd:
[] Be shocked
[] Call the cops :p
[x] Let you spend the night.
[] Cuddle :3
[] Chill :D
[] Scream for help.

You are:
[] Amazing.
[x] Pretty.
[] Hot.
[] Sexy.
[x] Cute.
[x] Funny.
[] Beautiful.

You should:
[x] Talk to me more.
[] Inbox.
[] Sleepover at mine
[] Be mine ♥
[x] Put this as your status
 
#Hahahah so sweet kan dy nihh ?me love youu Fad :D thanks . meyh kite kiss dari jauh Muah :* Hee